Hi there, Ghosties!
We are very proud to tell you that the CyberGhost Republic of the Free Internet has just reached 10 million.
In our republic, governed by the innate right to digital freedom and privacy, we make sure that:
- the press is free and journalists are not censored in their investigations: CyberGhost Freedom
- we neither keep nor divulge personal data about any citizen and are transparent about the requests we receive: Transparency Report
- security and privacy projects are always supported: CyberGhost Accelerator Program
- youngsters understand privacy and its value: CyberDay at German School Bucharest
- and of course, our service always meets the highest quality standards: CyberGhost Reviews
However, while making us feel extremely proud, this milestone challenges us to be even better, to reach even more people with our free privacy and anonymity VPN service.
Or, as the president of the CyberGhost Republic of the Free Internet, Robert Knapp, says:
“We have reached 10 million users but this is only the beginning. We believe in privacy as a basic human right, but there are a lot of people in the world to whom it can only be a privilege. We want to free the digital world with every new download. That is why we need everyone to spread the word about CyberGhost and help us all enjoy the Internet as it was intended: free, safe and private.”
Well, that about sums it up! If you’re happy with CyberGhost, share the news about our VPN and let’s take digital freedom to every corner of the world.