Since yesterday, December the 14th, the new version of the anonymity software CyberGhost VPN is officially out. After a short beta testing period, all the issues have been resolved- now it is even more easier for the user to surf anonymously.
The new version offers a new well-arranged user interface, which allows anonymous surfing with less clicks.
Here are all the changes in detail:
- New, adjusted design
- Automatic time zone adjustment (currently only active for US servers)
- AntiSpy module
- Easier server choice thanks to the new dialog, particular countries can now be selected directly
- You should also take a look at the new server-choice-dialog, we now show you servers that will be availible through an upgrade
- The blocking of the internet connection after a connection loss is now the default option, which if not desired can be turned off in the settings menu
- The CyberGhost repair option now identifies more errors independently and repairs the dependencies of internal Windows services
- The CyberGhost VPN services now starts first at software start up (default type is now manual)
- A lot of minor bugfixes
To get the new version simply run the CyberGhost client, The update will then automatically download and install.