Update, August 14th, 2018:
Along with our Chrome proxy, you can now use the Firefox browser plugin to surf the web anonymously. CyberGhost Proxy Plugins allow you to encrypt your browser traffic, so you can be sure that no online snooper can see where you go on the web.
Both browser extensions are FREE to use and available worldwide, including in internet-censored countries, such as Turkey, the United Arab Emirates or Iran.
CyberGhost Browser Plugins were built on Ethereum blockchain which is a guarantee that your data stays private as the app runs exactly as programmed without any possibility of censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
According to w3schools.com, 80% of online users have Chrome as their main web browser , followed by Firefox, with 10% of online users(July 2018).
Original post from August 23rd, 2014:
We’ve had many requests from our friends lately regarding a Chrome app. We put deep thoughts into this project and asked our awesome German development team to build a steady, no logs, bug free Chrome Proxy. The result can be found on the Chrome store so please, do test it and give us feedback!
Just click on the Power button and you will instantly connect to a CyberGhost server. Choose a server location and your IP will be changed in a second.
You can connect to a server from the following countries:
- United States
The CyberGhost Chrome and Firefox Proxy Plugins are:
- Easy to install
- Good for unblocking online content
- Gives you a new Ip within seconds
- Encrypts your online browsing data, with 256-bit AES encryption
But please be careful:
- Please note that these browser plugins are not secure when accessing Flash content and does not protect you from webRTC leaks.
- In addition, (apart from exceptional situations such as your proximity to the server that provides streaming content) you won’t be able to connect to streaming channels.
For full online protection, we recommend you to install our desktop and mobile VPN solution: CyberGhost VPN.