Update, January 30th 2017: We have traveled back in time and in case, for some reason, you are still reading this article in 2017, we are here to let you know that you can now try the revolutionary CyberGhost VPN 6 for Android. Check it out! It is bound to rock your digital world.
The current update improves CyberGhost’s Android compatibility with more smart phones and tablet PCs. For that the ensemble acting of app and the new Crosswalk engine had been refined, while small bug fixes also got implemented.
- Improvement: small changes on the CyberGhost dialog engine
- Improvement: care of Crosswalk engine
- Fixed: crash when writing debug log
- New: added possibility to choose between engines: web kit engine (Android) or Crosswalk engine (Intel).
- Improvement: extended Wi-Fi protection
- New: Possibility to change between TCP and UDP
- Improved: small design changes
- Improved: better GUI performance by new render engine
- Changed: Auto connect now works in unsecure networks also
- Updated: OpenVPN
- Fixed: crash when changing network with Android 4.4; no reboot necessary to reconnect
- Fixed: small bug fixes
We’re always interested in what you have to say about CyberGhost so feel free to send us your feedback in the comments below or at email@example.com.