We are looking for an IT Administrator with at least 2+ years’ experience in IT administration. We’re looking for hard-working, detail-obsessed individuals who have a passion for hardware, software and networks. The IT Administrator is responsible for CyberGhost’s IT systems to ensure we operate effectively and efficiently including updating software and equipment, running regular data backups, establishing system access and security procedures, testing new equipment and training our team.
All we’re asking for is a team player who will thrive in our fast paced, creative environment. Our organizational culture thrives on open doors and direct communication. We love the fact that our small team is growing fast.
CyberGhost VPN is changing how millions of people around the world engage with the internet and you will be part of this, helping millions of people to (re-)establish their online privacy and Internet freedom. Come join us!
We’re waiting for you in the greatest city in Eastern Europe, at our headquarters in Bucharest, a short walk from Piata Victoriei metro station.
The job is full time. Send us an email if you are interested.
- Talk with the team to determine IT needs based on industry standards ISO 27001 + ISO 9001
- Establish and control systems access and security
- Implement regular housekeeping procedures for security (firewalls, password management etc.), including data backup
- Coordinate system updates and replacement of outdated versions
- Maintain data dictionaries and ISO manuals (ISO 27001 + ISO 9001)
- Provide day-to-day advice to the team on data structures and terminology provide training in systems use and access
- Provide assistance in testing new equipment and systems
- Prepare technical reports on the operation of systems, systems cost estimates and cost-benefit analyses
- Coordinate the work of our server admin(s) for our web infrastructure (250 NAT server, login server, load balancer, DNS server etc.)
- Communicate with providers
- Good at technical activities (Microsoft certifications are a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English is a must, German is a plus)
- Able to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
- Willing to maintain and update own knowledge of IT content
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Able to direct and oversee the work of others
To be considered for this cool opportunity please email your CV in the first instance to [email protected]