Right on time for Christmas we present you with a new feature in the fight against the state and internet-sniffers. Our new test-server Musca can’t wait for you to go all the way with it, figuratively of course.
All premium users can knock themselves out and download without a traffic limit. Why you ask?
We are developing a new traffic flatrate here at CyberGhost VPN, which means the usual 40 GB limit will be forgotten. The only downer right now is the bandwidth per user, since we cannot offer a bandwidth flatrate with our traffic flatrate.
If you should come up with any questions or problems during the test phase, make sure to post it in our forum, so we can take care of the matter.
Since yesterday, December the 14th, the new version of the anonymity software CyberGhost VPN is officially out. After a short beta testing period, all the issues have been resolved- now it is even more easier for the user to surf anonymously.
The new version offers a new well-arranged user interface, which allows anonymous surfing with less clicks.
Here are all the changes in detail:
- New, adjusted design
- Automatic time zone adjustment (currently only active for US servers)
- AntiSpy module
- Easier server choice thanks to the new dialog, particular countries can now be selected directly
- You should also take a look at the new server-choice-dialog, we now show you servers that will be availible through an upgrade
- The blocking of the internet connection after a connection loss is now the default option, which if not desired can be turned off in the settings menu
- The CyberGhost repair option now identifies more errors independently and repairs the dependencies of internal Windows services
- The CyberGhost VPN services now starts first at software start up (default type is now manual)
- A lot of minor bugfixes
To get the new version simply run the CyberGhost client, The update will then automatically download and install.
Just in time for Christmas, the CyberGhost team is currently working on the perfect surprise for it’s users – a new version of CyberGhost VPN is coming down the chimney. As usual, we provide an open beta-version, and would like for you to test it.
We yet again present a wide range of changes and new functionality, mainly concentrating on the usability of the software and the design. A new function for an easier handling of the security settings is included as well.
[UPDATE: The beta test has endet. You will get the new version automatically by restarting your client.]
We would appreciate your feedback concerning anything, from comments to bugs in our Support-Forum.